Born Vancouver, British Columbia, November 22, 1964; Paul was admitted to bar in 1990 in British Columbia. His areas of practice include business law, real estate (commercial and residential), intellectual property, entertainment, e-commerce, estate planning, probate and trust matters, charity and non-profit law and governance, all with an emphasis on cross border and international transactions and disputes.
The University of Hull, Kingston upon Hull, England, U.K. (LL.B., with honours, 1986)
The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (J.D., 1989)
Harvard Law School, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, Program of Instruction for Lawyers (Taxation of American Corporate Enterprises and International Trade Law: Diploma, 1995)
The Law Society of British Columbia
The Canadian Bar Association
The American Bar Association
The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Dr. Michael Smith Science Fair Endowment – Director and Legal Counsel – May, 2015 to September, 2017
- British Columbia Liberal Party – Vancouver-Quilchena Riding Association President – September 2013 through November 2015
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help School – President Parent Support Group – September, 2010 through June 2015
- Ascenta Foundation for Health and Education Outreach – Director – May 1, 2008 through January 2016
- Vancouver Civic Non-Partisan Association (NPA) – Director – May, 2003 through January, 2007
- University Court of The University of Hull (England, United Kingdom) – Member of Court – April, 2000 through July 2015
Error: Contact form not found.